Get involved. Get inspired. Make a difference.
HWW works with dozens of nonprofit agencies in New York City and Connecticut to fill their volunteer needs and to offer value-added benefits to the youth and women they serve through our programs fostering economic empowerment for low-income women.
Our more than 3,500 members partner with dozens of nonprofits, schools and public agencies to provide thousands of volunteer hours each year.
HIGH WATER WOMEN
Help support our mission
Thank you for your support!
Please fill out the * (required) fields below.
HWW is a 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Once your donation is complete, you will automatically receive a US tax receipt via email. We use industry standard security (SSL) for encryption.
For questions about your donation, please call Alissa Desmarais +1 504 321 4203
Don't forget to include the purpose or your donation and let us know if your employer will match the gift.
High Water Women's nonprofit partners
Bottomless Closet, Children's Storefront, Forestdale, Good Shepherd Services, Go Project, iMentor, Inspirica, New Alternatives for Children, Partnership with Children, The Teak Fellowship, i Mentor, Wise Institute, Young Women's Leadership Network
Opportunities with our nonprofit partners
In addition to HWW volunteer programs, we also offer opportunities on behalf of our nonprofit partners based on their organizational volunteer needs. Among many fun activities such as accompanying youth on field trips and helping women reentering the workforce select business attire, other opportunities include:
- Conducting career days
- Mentoring at-risk women and youth
- Teaching computer literacy workshops
- Implementing résumé writing and job search workshops
- Supporting women entrepreneurs in launching small businesses
- Collecting and distributing holiday gifts to those in need
HWW Secret Santa & Holiday Gift Drive
In a given year, more than 1500 children receive holiday gifts and gifts cards. Each year our volunteers continue to give generously by:
- Answering 500 Secret Santa letters
- Providing hundreds of gifts and gift cards for children from toddlers to teens
- Distributing letters, collecting gifts and organizing gift drives
- Organizing holiday gift drives within their companies and among their friends
- Increasing donations to enable the delivery of additional gifts and gift cards
To get involved in the HWW Secret Santa and Holiday Gift Drive contact email@example.com
There are many ways to help
Make an impact with a philanthropic donation, volunteerism and partnership with our key initiatives
HWW thanks our volunteers and partners
We would like to thank all the individuals who volunteered and donated, as well as the following companies:
- Kingdon Capital Management and Shani Stecher
- Mark Kingdon and Anla Cheng
- Far Hills and Nicole Belmont
- Institutional Investor
- Mariner Capital and Jamie Silver
- Atlantic Investment Management and Rema Davis
- BNY Mellon and Maribel Ruiz
- Monticello Consulting
- HWW Young Women’s Council
- Robin Chaus
- Metropole Realty Advisors and KT Bren
- Taconic Capital Management